Piggotts Scrimtech printed banners offer a highly visible, vibrant full digital print on a fire retardant and reinforced vinyl material that will offer years of service. The banners are printed on the latest Seiko printers with widths up to 2.6m being possible. Each custom printed banner is fully hemmed and will come complete with ample non corrosive eyelets to make mounting your new banner very easy. We will even provide the cable ties to allow you to use your new banner straight out of the parcel.
Piggotts Meshtech banners are used in areas where there is a possibility of high winds. The banner has small holes in it that represent 15% of the banner surface leaving 85% of the material as the print area. The material is strong and fire retardant, and offers great print quality, with vibrant colours. The banners are printed on the latest Seiko printers. All Meshtech banners come fully hemmed with ample non corrosive eyelets. You will also find enough cable ties in the parcel to use your new banner directly out of the parcel.
We have the following selling prices.
4ft x 2ft
1220 x 610
8ft x 3ft
2438 x 914
12ft x 4ft
3657 x 1219
16ft x 5ft
4876 x 1524
For more information on our custom-printed banners and vinyl banners printing please contact one of our sales team at 01376 514 372 or fill in our contact form.